7: Everyone is doing really long, detailed poses, is this allowed!?
- Not only is it allowed, it's encouraged! We all have our own way of role-playing, some prefer the quick swift pose, and others enjoy taking the time to be very detailed and informative.
- The administration believe there is no right, or wrong way to pose. We only ask that all players respect each other's styles, no matter what style of posing that is.
- Do not harass another player due to their role-playing style. We do not take bullying lightly here, and we will take swift and quick action for anyone caught harassing another player due to any reason, including to complaining about their pose style.
- This punishment can be as severe as being site banned.
- So to sum up, pose how you want, take all the time you want, role-play with who you want. If you try to harass, abuse, or make fun of your fellow players, you're going to get the boot.