All players must have one log in a month. The following rules are also important to note.
NOTICE: If your unapproved character is idle nuked, you must go through the entire application from the beginning, which includes emailing the administration the pre-application information.
- Rule #1: Unapproved Characters: Any unapproved character that does not log in for seven days time will be nuked. All players will have two weeks (fourteen days) to set up their character. If the character is not set up within the fourteen day time frame, the character object will be nuked. An additional seven days may be granted in some cases.
- After a player has applied and are asked to make changes to their application, that player has three days to fix the application and apply again. If further changes are still needed an applicant will have yet another three days to fix the application. (Sorry, we will not allow any extensions, you have three days after a rejection to fix your application.)
- So: 14 days to apply for a character. After Applying: 3 days to fix any changes that need to be made.
- Rule #2: Approved Characters: If an approved player does not log into his/her character for thirty days that character will be nuked. We will not decompile the character object. When it is removed, all information is removed as well. (So be sure to @decompile your characters!)
- Exceptions to the rule are if the player will be gone for longer than thirty days and informs the admin via +request, they will not have their character nuked until six weeks has passed. Vacations may not exceed more than six weeks time, any further and the character will be removed permanently. You will not receive any form of a warning before the character object is destroyed.
- All players must have one log on the wiki a month. Emitting a scene is counted as a log. You can do the scene at any time during the month from the first day, to the last, but when a new month rolls around, all players must have at least one log up.